Friday, July 17, 2009

How the h*ll did this happen?

I'd like to say "howdy" to everyone reading this blog. I checked my Stat Counter yesterday, and there were 7 page loads and 5 unique visitors (none of whom seemed to be returning visitors... depending how much you can trust cookies). I don't think there had been more than 5 unique visitors previously in the history of this blog (and I checked, none of those 5 were my wife). So, thank you for turning this blog into such a howling success.

Of course, now I feel obligated to put more effort into blogging (and since our internet was finally hooked up this morning, I will have more opportunity). So, please feel free to drop by any time. I will add fresh content semi-regularly.

And to think, the only reason I started this blog was because I thought it'd be funny to have a site called Canned Goods and Ammunition.

[UPDATE: I just checked Stat Counter, and there have been no visitors today. I guess my 15 minutes of fame are over.]

No comments:

Post a Comment